Bonjour Hospice Care in New Jersey
At Bonjour Home Care, We also have special arrangements with facilities throughout the state to provide inpatient hospice care New Jersey. When patients and their families are faced with the reality of end-of-life care giving, our multidisciplinary team − of hospice-certified doctors, nurses, therapists, medical social workers and home health aides − is there to help.
Our New Jersey hospice care team will provide:
- Regularly scheduled visits from specially trained team members. Hospice Physician Medical Director in collaboration with the clients Attending Physician to direct care.
- Registered Nurse Case Manager to provide care, coordinate services and educate about the clients specific health care needs.
- Assistance with personal care needs.
- Medical Equipment such as hospital bed, air mattress, oxygen and wheelchair as needed for care and comfort.
- Medications for pain and other symptom control.
- Medications related to the terminal illness.
- Emotional support and spiritual guidance for the client and their family.
- Empathic volunteers, who listen, read or provide companionship.
- Hospice nurses are on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Continued follow-up with bereavement care for families.
Hospice may be provided:
- At Home
- In-patient at Meridian Hospitals
- Assisted Living Facilities, and
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
To learn more about Hospice Care in New Jersey, please call 800-224-8043. Bonjour Home Care Agency New Jersey can help you find the best Hospice care Service in New Jersey.